Sunday, June 04, 2006

No Sh*t Sherlock

I think it’s about time I got myself a job in one of those stating-the-frickin’-obvious scientific research projects. Last week, microbiologists at Birmingham University announced that “sweets really can give you energy” after bacteria fed on caramel and nougat waste produced hydrogen which energised a fuel cell. The muppets could’ve saved themselves the bother by feeding chocolate buttons to three year-olds and then standing well back.

So I’m currently seeking substantial levels of funding for my “beer really can make you fall over” and “sex really can make you sleepy, eh sorry, happy” projects. Oh, and I need a couple of lab assistants. Interested? (Not YOU Dave!)

4 Comments:

At 5/6/06 8:48 pm, Blogger Just Me said...

i think i'm going to stay well away from this one

 
At 5/6/06 9:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell I'll do it! Your place? Bring my own nightie?

 
At 6/6/06 12:22 am, Blogger Neil said...

Not a beer drinker Wendi?

No nightie required. The lab will provide all necessary protective wear.

 
At 6/6/06 3:01 pm, Blogger Lesley said...

I suspect I'm not novice enough for the beer / sex experiments but I have two wee guinea-pigs I could send over who'll work for chocolate buttons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home