Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Post Masters Pick-Me-Up...

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over and asks...

Wife: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"
Husband: "Definitely not!"
Wife: Why not? Don't you like being married?"
Husband: "Of course I do."
Wife: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
Husband: Okay, okay, I'd getting married again."
Wife (looking hurt): "You would?"
Husband: *groan*
Wife: "Would you live in our house?"
Husband: "Sure, it's a great house."
Wife: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
Husband: "Where else would we sleep?"
Wife: "Would you let her drive my car?"
Husband: "Probably, it's almost new."
Wife: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
Husband: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."
Wife: "Would you give her my jewelery?"
Husband: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
Wife: "Would you take her golfing with you?"
Husband: "Yeah, those are always good times."
Wife: "And would she use my clubs?"
Husband: "No. She's left-handed."
Wife: *silence*
Husband: "Shit."

1 Comments:

At 8/5/11 6:33 pm, Blogger Helena said...

Time for a few new practice swings methinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home