Wednesday, September 21, 2005

If It's Wednesday, It's Gotta Be...

…CHICAGO baby!

Pizza, gangsters, jazz clubs, comedy clubs, pizza, the Cubbies, the Bears, the Bulls, the White Sox, pizza, skyscrapers, Dr Abby Lockhart, the ‘L’ and pizza are just a few of the city attractions I won’t have time to see during my 115 minute stopover at Chicago’s O’Hare International airport.

I’ll be too busy charming the security staff and filling out ten sets of immigration forms before rushing to another terminal to catch an onward flight to a more southern State; a BIG State with steers and beers and oil and golf galore. Can you tell where it is yet?

4 Comments:

At 21/9/05 12:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neil, Sorry I missed you in the 115 minutes you had in Chi-town. Next time, please be courteous and travel on days _I_ do, so we can meet up at Wolfgang Puck's in O'Hare.

-Brian LoCicero

 
At 21/9/05 8:30 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Neil,

Is it Grangemouth?

If not, are you heading to Texas whilst everyone one else is going the other way ?

Good timing - take care .


DC

 
At 22/9/05 12:43 pm, Blogger Neil said...

Brian - Sorry I didn't get in touch. I didn't think I'd have time to scratch my arse between flights never mind eat or drink. I'll be there for about 3 hours next Wednesday though!?!

 
At 22/9/05 12:51 pm, Blogger Neil said...

... I meant Tuesday NOT Wednesday! F'n jet lag's f#cked me up big f#ckin' style!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home