Sunday, October 22, 2006

Some Viewer Discretion Advised

When my pal Donald first told me he was a big fan of doing it “30-Second Bunnies-style”, I felt a bit embarrassed that he was being so open about short changing his wife in the Marital Obligations Department. But then he went on to explain that he was, in fact, NOT crap in bed and what he’d really been referring to was a website where he enjoyed catching up on classic movies as reinacted in 30 seconds by some comical cartoon bunnies.

As a busy father of two he didn’t have a lot of time to scratch his arse never mind actually leave the house for a night of social enjoyment so the website was the perfect way to keep abreast of what was happening in the Hollywood world outside. Having been down south for the past few days “helping” my sister with her kids, I now realise that spare time is a precious commodity so this website is a good, quick release from the pressures of being The Greatest Uncle In The World.

If you’d like to do it 30-Second Bunnies-style, click here on these pink words that’re underlined.

Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s a nappy needing changed so I’m away out the back for a smoke whilst my sister deals with it.

3 Comments:

At 22/10/06 10:05 pm, Blogger Betty said...

Phew! OK, ya got me. For a minute, there I thought I was going to have to cover my eyes. lol

 
At 23/10/06 7:51 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Neil,

go on - what's your favourite?

Dc

 
At 8/11/06 9:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link is superb! I adore the condensed version of the 1950s adaptation of WOTW. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home