Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Only 208 Days Till Christmas

Imagine my surprise the other day when my local Spar was selling these special edition packets of eight, two-fingered Kit Kats at the knock down bargain of 50 pence. I quickly rounded up my Big Issue pennies and bought all they had figuring they would make perfect Christmas gifts for all the people who know I'm unemployed and who would sigh and cock their heads in grateful sympathy come Christmas morning.

Four fingers later I realised why the price had hit rock bottom - they are truly, TRULY disgusting. Oh and they're only two days shy of their sell by date. They'll still make great gifts though. Now if only Nestlé could come up with a pizza flavoured Kit Kat...

3 Comments:

At 1/6/05 2:53 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Soaps,

I bet they saw you coming all right.

I've seen boxloads at knockdown prices( 50 pence for 3x 12 )in Tescos , Asda, Sainsbury, Morrisons, co op,safeway, Somerfield & the shop round the corner( nearly out of business - perhaps you could help him out ? )

You shouldn't support Nestles anyway - Facist !

DC

 
At 1/6/05 2:57 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Ps

It took you 4 fingers ,ie 2 bars to realise this - I bet you can't resist eating the rest - disgusting or not.

DC

 
At 1/6/05 3:00 pm, Blogger Neil said...

Facist? I am not against faces of any kind (more's the pity) and will see you in court next time you raise this accusation in a public domain.

Anyway, what the hell are you doing in ALL of these greedy corporate giants? I got dirty looks from the Spar girls from carrying Tescos bags in there yesterday.

I am selling the remaining 12 fingers on ebay... as Jeffrey Dahmer would no doubt have done if they'd had jolly helpful auction sites in his day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home