Friday, August 26, 2005

The Truth (Or The Girl At Least) Is Out There

“There’s something wrong with my heart,” I pleaded to the telephone operator last Saturday after dialing 999. “It’s racing uncontrollably.”

“Really sir?” she replied calmly. “Are you sure you haven’t just been reading the story in the Daily Record, Scotland’s best selling newspaper by the way, that X-Files actress Gillian Anderson is in Glasgow shooting her latest movie?”

“Well yeah, I suppose so. But that’s all the more reason for you to locate Very Special Agent Dana Scully and her extensive medical knowledge and dispatch her to my door immediately. Don’t you realise this is an emergency?”

“Thank you for your call sir. Have a nice day.”

Click.

3 Comments:

At 26/8/05 2:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soaps,

Still single then?

Hur hur. Well hopefully you´ll bump into her on one of your singles nights in the supermarket.

 
At 26/8/05 2:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here, what´re you doing posting so late? I mean, at least I work night shift, so I´ve an excuse!

 
At 28/8/05 6:04 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Soaps,



Still single then?

Not for much longer perhaps? The wheels are now in motion my friend.


DC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home