Thursday, July 28, 2005

You're NOT The Weakest Link. Hello.

B B C
18th July 2005

Dear Neil

Thank you for attending the audition for ‘Weakest Link’ recently. We very much enjoyed meeting you.

This letter is let you know that you have been selected for our shortlist – so well done!

As we explained during your audition, although you are on the potential shortlist we cannot guarantee that you will be selected to be on the show. Also, please remember you may have to wait some time before hearing from us again regarding the possibility of appearing as a contestant.

If any of your contact details change (i.e. phone numbers, address etc., please let us know by writing to this address:

Contestant Team
Weakest Link
Room 3121
BBC TV Centre
Wood Lane
London W12 7RJ

Many congratulations on making the shortlist and we hope to be in touch again soon.

Kind Regards,

Natasha

Weakest Link

P.S. On a personal note, can I just say how much I enjoyed your soulful rendition of the Billy Joel classic, “Just The Way You Are” during the audition. I had a lump in my throat throughout and it was all I could do to keep my tears from cascading to the ground. It’s hard to believe that a fit looking hunk like yourself is still on the market and if only I was 15 years older, I’d snap you up myself. Until then, you’ll be forever in my dreams.

Nat xxx


Okay, so she didn’t add the ‘P.S.’ but I could tell she was definitely thinking it.

3 Comments:

At 6/8/05 1:56 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Neil,

Let's hope your uncanny ( and as yet unproven ) ability to read the female mind is correct.


Still single ?


DC

 
At 9/8/05 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way DC still posts " still single". Is it hopefully he´s askin, or cos he has somethin in mind?Does he never phone? Jaysus merry and yo step!
Burreh...ah sure...
xsai

 
At 18/8/05 10:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are brave! I would just hate to be tripped up by a question in one of the areas where my knowledge is sketchy (plenty of scope there!) and have to endure the trademark Robinson sarcasm in front of millions of viewers, Paxman was enough (I was on University Challenge the Professionals a couple of weeks ago) and, besides, I could hide behind my team mates (metaphorically speaking, of course!). I am sure that if you make it onto the show you will post about it. Good luck! It's about time someone from the Auld Country thrashed the opposition!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home