Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Out Of Office

I am now out of the office attending the funky wedding of my littlest brother Keith and his beautiful fiancé Kathryn in Austin, Texas, USA. It’s gonna be f#cking great! Thank you for your correspondence but I will be unable to delete all the unread, insignificant emails you send me until I return from vacation on April 4th. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

However, if you happen to be in the Austin neighbourhood this weekend, why not drop in and see me at the Radisson Hotel & Suites, 111 Cesar Chavez at Congress. That’s the one with a Starbucks IN THE FRICKIN’ LOBBY! (SPRING BREAK WOO HOO!) I’ll be wrapped up in all the groovy wedding celebrations on Saturday but can be tracked down at the Old Pecan Street Café (310 East 6th Street) at 12.30pm on Sunday. Probably still very hung over after sippin’ a couple of tequilas and wearing my kilt over my head.

4 Comments:

At 28/3/07 7:50 pm, Blogger Kell said...

Have a safe trip and a great time. Austin rocks!

 
At 29/3/07 7:08 am, Blogger Peggy said...

There is some great music in Austin. You may also get caught up on your beef with some very large steaks!

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

 
At 29/3/07 9:23 am, Blogger Donald said...

Neil,
Have a good one. Won't be able to meet you at the Pecan, but thought it might be a good opportunity to burgle your house!

DC

 
At 3/4/07 8:43 pm, Blogger Helena said...

So jealous. You do jet off a lot. Oh, the liberation of the child-free man!

DC - I'll have the telly and the microwave as long as there's no coagulated bits. On either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home