Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Top Ten Friendship Dealbreakers

10. Toilet rolls ‘mounted’ with the flap down the back.

9. Milk in the cup BEFORE the tea gets poured.

8. Mushrooms on a pizza.

7. Goats cheese on a pizza.

6. Beer with “light” (lite?) on the label.

5. Male friend who says ‘yes’ to your token gesture offer of sharing your umbrella.

4. Female friend who doesn’t offer to share her umbrella because “I just straightened my hair.”

3. Girlfriend who replies to the question “What do you want for Christmas?” with “If you loved me, you’d know what I want.” No XBox for you this year then love…

2. Smoking in bed. During sex.

1. Incorrect punctuation and grammar in a text message. W. T. F. ???

4 Comments:

At 29/7/09 10:03 pm, Blogger Helena said...

I've never needed to use such a list yet, but I do agree on 10, 9, and 4. It takes a full hour to straighten my hair and I'll let no element or man interfere!

Is 'dealbreaker' really all the one word?

 
At 29/7/09 10:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No 9, no 8, no 7 and no 1

Mea culpa

xxxx x

but you know this is me, this whole feckin post is a pop at me. I may change my middle name and then where would you be, my boy ?

xxxx x

 
At 31/7/09 12:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

9,8, 6 & 1 sadly I agree with. You also omitted inappropriate egg cooking and mis-use of apostrophes!
Gordy

 
At 12/8/09 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gordy me duck - there ain't no hyphen in misuse.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home