Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pause...


In case you hadn’t guessed, this blog is on hold just now because at the moment I am spending all my time doing one of three things…

1. Trying to get this other blog up to date about the experience of training to run the London Marathon.

2. Sleeping in fits and starts because of all the agonising pain from training to run the London Marathon.

3. Wondering WHAT THE F#CK I was thinking trying to run the London Marathon.


The London Marathon is on Sunday April 26th so once it’s all over I will return here to do one of two things…

1. Tell you all about it and then never speak of it again.

2. Invade the internet in spiritual form to check whether my wee brother has posted the obituary I’m just about to write about myself should the London Marathon not have positive consequences for my health.

And on that cheery note, why not sponsor me for the marathon now rather than risk eternal haunting in the future. Many thanks.

www.justgiving.com/neilsutherland

3 Comments:

At 28/4/09 9:49 pm, Blogger Helena said...

Well done, you! I take it you managed to quit the ciggies, then? I would try and search the archives for the answer but I've been away for a looooong time!

 
At 29/4/09 9:17 pm, Blogger Helena said...

Don't you have a birthday tomorrow(ish)? Happy 21st, then!

 
At 15/5/09 12:13 am, Anonymous wendi said...

dude...a month an a half since a post?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home