Friday, May 29, 2009

Something For The Wee... Not Really

Sorry Dave… I got nothing for you today ‘cause I’m crazy busy playing golf at the moment (five days in a row this week) and can’t even find a minute to catch up with all the episodes of ‘Loose Women’ I’ve recorded. Got a similar schedule next week but will definitely be striving to restore normal service for you on Friday before the first of your many forthcoming big weekends.

You’d think I’d be able to sleep better with all this exercise I’m getting but birdsong and bright sunlight and late night kebabs all seem to be conspiring to mess with my slumber. This morning I awoke with a start because I thought I could hear the vegetables in my fridge singing Bee Gees songs. But when I went downstairs and opened the door to check, it was just the chives talking.

Anyway, have a great weekend and catch up soon.

Cheers, Edge

3 Comments:

At 29/5/09 8:10 am, Blogger menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Crikey that last line was so corney but brilliant! I will now never look at my pot of chives on the patio without that flippin Bee Gee song attling away on my head. Brilliant post I have started off the day with a good larf!

 
At 30/5/09 11:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late night kebabs ! tut tut it'll be wine drinking and sneaky smoking next and you'll undo all your good work ! xxxx x

 
At 30/5/09 3:58 pm, Blogger Helena said...

Never mind cheeky chives. Keep up the golf (as long as You Win Again)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home