Sunday, October 02, 2005

And Then Gordon Said To Svetlana...

…something very funny about how some country or other is the most efficient at making kitchen appliances or Ipods or some such thing. You really had to be there but trust me, it was hilarious.

Trouble is, I WAS there and I know I had a good time but supping up lovely Stella Artois for eight straight hours is not gonna get me hired by the CIA for my photographic memory.

If you’ve got no idea what I’m talking about (and let’s face it, why would you) click here on these coloured words that are underlined and set off on a blogging journey that might take you who knows where.

I’ve gotta go to my bed now after working all day (okay, all afternoon) but come back on Tuesday to see if I’ve remembered any more. Doubt it though.

Oh, and if anyone can tell me why I had a baby - yes a BABY, not a ‘babe’ - on my lap in the pub last night, I’d be much obliged.

4 Comments:

At 2/10/05 10:24 pm, Blogger Green Glass Beads said...

You are still a gas man. I managed to drink with irish and swedish strangers i didn´t really know although i didn´t get any babies on my lap (thank christ)
Your Peruvian President Arsehole

 
At 2/10/05 11:34 pm, Blogger Gunnella said...

He he, but it was such an adorable young dame ;-)

 
At 3/10/05 5:35 pm, Blogger svetlana said...

you're right- what the hell was so funny?! i remember hardly being able to breathe inbetween the howls of laughter... and that's it. here's your token invite to see a couple quick videos from the night over on mine. it was a great night. see you again...

 
At 4/10/05 2:55 pm, Blogger Gordon said...

You had a baby because you reached across the table and plucked her from her grandmother's hands!! Possibly. And please don't misquote me again. I'm rarely hilarious, preferring to remain witty and aloof (yeah I know, who the hell am I kidding!!).

A great afternoon indeed. Ta for coming along and don't worry I can never really remember much either. Apart from all the laughing..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home