Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday Science Summary

I was going to write a deep and meaningful piece about love, grief, weakness and football after watching the extraordinary television pictures of George Best’s funeral this morning. But it’s Saturday and I had an important visit to make to see my pals Megan & Jamie where I learnt the far more important lessons of how to eat ice cream with my fingers and how to create and live in an entire world made only of cardboard boxes.

So instead of any wordy or worthy rhetoric, here’s some fascinating findings published recently and forwarded to me by text by a good friend in the medical profession.

A recent scientific study revealed that women find male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle. For example, when a woman is ovulating she prefers a man with rugged, masculine features. And when she’s menstruating she prefers a man doused in petrol with scissors stuck in his eye and a golf club jammed tight up his arse.

Who knew?

1 Comments:

At 5/12/05 7:12 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Soaps,

Lost any clubs lately?

DC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home