Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm Mandy, Fly Me

So… anyway… there I was… down south recently “on business” and, because of the different places I had to visit, was forced to travel on Easyjet, Europe’s least aptly-named organisation. I don’t think I’ve quite got enough energy or will to trawl up all the bad memories of their orange garb, delayed departures, £6 bag of “bar nuts” or the-world’s most-pointless-service “speedy boarding” so instead let me share this small extract from their fairly interesting in-flight magazine called, unsurpringly, “easyJet inflight”… you see what they did there?

This made me smile as I pondered whether a mischievous employee in the advertising department had placed the lower ad right next to the upper ad on purpose. What do you think? Oh Christ, I've turned into the cross-eyed weirdo from "That's Life"! Next week... the Virgin Mary appears in my pizza...

2 Comments:

At 8/8/07 8:03 am, Blogger Donald said...

Does it work?

DC

 
At 8/8/07 8:14 pm, Blogger Peggy said...

*snort* It's for shaving your bits!
That little ad makes the journey a little wierder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home