Friday, August 10, 2007

Something For The Weekend 28

Busy, busy, busy this week Dave, what with the half-decent weather and the golf and the football and the band practice and… hey… if I added parachuting and running-down-a-beach-in-slow-motion-for-no-apparent-reason to my sporty lifestyle activities, I’d be perfect for that TV ad… you know… for the product that has wings? Flash Wipes is it?

All of which means I haven’t had time to scratch my arse never mind attend any uninspiring art exhibitions or walk down the Royal Mile to be assaulted by Home Counties students trying to get me to come and see their “cutting edge” Fringe Festival show featuring dwarf-juggling fire-eaters and Nicholas Parsons.

I did spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to work out how to transfer music from cassette tapes on to my computer but technology and the 21st century is such a pain in the arse (an arse, of course, which I don’t have time to scratch) that I almost threw one of your famous hissy fits and smashed the big white box thingy that contains all the volts and megabytes and such. (Seriously, if anyone knows an easy way to do this, please let me know.)

However, I did finally manage to put at least one long lost home recording on the interweb so if you’d like to hear a fairly poor quality rendition of a less-than-cheery song (do I know how to promote stuff OR WHAT?!) click on these green words that are underlined.

Have a pleasant weekend. Cheers, Edge.

1 Comments:

At 11/8/07 9:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo dude. Managed a game of golf yesterday with my dad at Craigmiller. He paid and I beat him so all good. That's cool with the old tape recording. Like the wee picture of you with the starbucks - have you tried the simpsonise thing yourself yet? Some website that lets you see what you would look like as a Simpsons character. And last but not least - that link you have on the myspace to steven lindsay. I have a couple of his albums which I bought with no guidance from anyone so despite all the Fantomas, Pantera, Faith No More, I must have a reasonable taste in music eh? Or I am more troubled than I thought. Hope things good with you.

Cheers

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home