Friday, September 07, 2007

The Cable Guy... What A F###### W#####!

For reasons too frustrating to explain lest I climb on the roof of a tall building with a high-powered rifle and a box of doughnuts, I have no “high speed” internet at home. In fact I have no f###### internet at home, full stop.

Not that I could climb/rifle/doughnut of course, because I’m still in Pizza Rehab in the States and have only managed to relay this message to my house-sitter when she came to visit today by means of Morse Code Eye Blinking due to the ongoing and intensive straightjacket-plus-ball-gag treatment programme.

But fear not… I’m a Goddamn marvel of modern science and the Chief’s gonna break us both out of here at the weekend.

Later…

1 Comments:

At 17/9/07 6:08 pm, Blogger Kell said...

OK marvel of science guy--where are you now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home