Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Is The New Old

For reasons that’ll become clear once I have the energy to write more than one paragraph, I’m going to establish a new blog soon. Although, having said that, it’s not going to be ‘new’ in terms of replacing this one so maybe it should best be described as ‘additional’. And actually, now that I think about it, it’s not going to be ‘new’ in terms of having any new content because all the stuff has appeared before elsewhere. So, when I say ‘new’, what I really mean is that I’m talking a load of old b#llocks here and you can pretty much go back to what your were doing before you started reading this. Which I’m sure most of you have already. (You can find an example of my technical wizardry and an equally surreal taster of things to come here. Wow, it’s a good thing my new job has nothing to do with IT!!!)

3 Comments:

At 8/2/07 1:38 am, Blogger Betty said...

Huh?

 
At 8/2/07 11:31 pm, Blogger Neil said...

I know... I didn't undersatnd it either.

 
At 9/2/07 8:14 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Soaps,

Just do whatever you want.

DC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home