Monday, June 04, 2007

All Work And No Play...

If you’re interested, I made a contribution to the Big Blogger zoo today and you can find it somewhere around here. I’m not one who normally converts ill-informed snap judgements into gratuitious violence but if another one of those freakin’ weirdos asks me what I wear under my "skirt" there’s gonna be trouble. Unfortunately all the girls all seem a bit shy and reserved but I’m sure one or two will be totally up for it before long. Oh, and they've started the voting... *wink*...

Anyway, now I have to go t’ Yorkshire for a few days. See thee later.

2 Comments:

At 5/6/07 5:02 pm, Blogger Kell said...

Well, good luck! There were some, um, interesting comments on your post. Have fun with it.

Oh, and I knew your post immediately from the pic--just so cute!

 
At 5/6/07 8:35 pm, Blogger Helena said...

I'd never watch the televised version but this just might keep me interested! I can't wait for your first fight!

Yorkshire, too? Where do you find the time for all this....??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home