Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stuff...

I have escaped from Pizza Rehab.
I have managed to return home.
I have quit smoking.
I have a new internet service “provider”.
I have Indian-based “help” line numbers on speed dial.
I rebuilt my computer to enable my new internet service “provider” to “provide” me with internet… service.
I have lost all my “favourites”.
I have taken up smoking again.
I have forgotten how to use paragraphs.
I have other things to tell you about America but I can’t remember what they are.
I defrosted a fridge freezer at the weekend for the time in… um… ever.
I went to the movies to see ‘Atonement’ and didn’t fall asleep.
I am reading a fantastic sports book called ‘Friday Night Lights’.
I am going to my bed…

5 Comments:

At 18/9/07 3:57 am, Blogger Kell said...

Glad you're back.

 
At 18/9/07 7:51 am, Blogger Lesley said...

Yes, but did you see the football?

 
At 18/9/07 8:27 am, Blogger Neil said...

Thank you Kell, that's very kind.

Football? What football? Oh, you mean Scotland beating France? No, I had to go out that night but since we always seem to beat France, I didn't think the result was in much doubt.

 
At 18/9/07 11:19 pm, Blogger Neil said...

Eight sentences... till the one that begins "I have taken up..."

 
At 21/9/07 10:18 pm, Blogger Helena said...

And here's me thinking you had no willpower, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home