Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Should I Stay Or Should I Not Stay?

Is anybody out there “watching” any of this Big Blogger stuff or are you just not bothering two hoots… whatever the hell that means? I have to admit, despite what you might have reasonably expected from throwing fifteen perfect strangers together in a claustrophobic atmosphere and subjecting them to intense, round-the-clock public scrutiny, it hasn’t quite been the highbrow, cultural exchange of ideas and opinions I’d hoped for… “You like Keane? F#ck off and get a life!

I’m starting to think that with all the sunshine and coffee-drinkin’ and golfing and guitar playing*(!!!) to be enjoyed, I’d be better off making a break for it (like two other housemates have already done) and getting the hell out of there now before I punch somebody. They’ve given me another “task” to complete by Friday night – something to do with relaying a story about the most selfish thing I’ve ever done – but to be brutally frank, I just don’t see what’s in it for ME... honestly! So let me know what you think if you can be bothered two hoots. Should I stay or should I go?

*Anyway, more importantly than all that nonsense, come back here on Friday when I’ll have news of a forthcoming musical event, so unexpected and astonishing, that it’ll quite literally rock your f#cking socks off!!! (Dave – that means your regular slot has been shelved for this week. Sorry mate.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home