Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Talk Rona Talk

Remember last month when I shared the email from my beautiful wee sister preparing to run the London Marathon? Well now she’s only gone and gotten herself on the radio, appearing yesterday on the BBC no less to share her story with a wider listening audience.

It was my sincere hope that the first time I posted a link on this site to hear a Sutherland on the radio, you would be taken to some BBC6 podcast of a spine-chilling performance by The Signals appearing live at Madison Square Garden. But THIS is even better.

3 Comments:

At 4/4/08 4:15 pm, Blogger Lesley said...

"My husband is a teacher so he has lots of free time." Hmmmmmmm.

 
At 4/4/08 11:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To teachers everywhere: SORRY! My husband went mad about that too! Oops!

 
At 14/4/08 1:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rona Sutherland - bloody superstar.
5.51 - London Marathon Time.

Lots of Love
Keith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home