Thursday, November 09, 2006

You Did WHAT?

Well, it’s finally come to this. So quiet and lazy has the week been that I’ve had to resort to showing you some photos I took this morning during my stroll round the local loch (pronounced “lawgchgchgchgchgch”).

Unless, of course, I tell you about the conversation I had with some former colleagues in the pub last night? For some reason or other I think we were trying to recall some of the Top Five Best Days of Our Lives (one of mine was this, my 40th birthday) but the effects of the Stella had kicked in by then so my recollections are a little hazy. I’m pretty sure Dave talked chirpily about the day he first perfected “the gay handclap” and, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m fairly positive one of the girls mentioned a memorable occasion “roasting five guys”. However, don’t quote me on that – I think she had her mouth full at the time so she may well just have mumbled something about “toasting pork pies”.

Anyway here’s a couple of relaxing images (you’ll find more here) to help unclench your butt cheeks if you’re having a stressful day. Scotland really is a gorgeous country when the sun shines at this time of year.


5 Comments:

At 9/11/06 3:26 pm, Blogger Just Me said...

i wouldn't know...i've never been
;-)~

 
At 9/11/06 7:21 pm, Blogger Neil said...

You should really rectify that...

 
At 10/11/06 2:37 am, Blogger Just Me said...

seriously...you remember EVERYthing i write

 
At 12/11/06 9:52 pm, Blogger Kell said...

Gorgeous photos. I've been in the highlands a the end of September and we had beautiful weather. Rained like hell at night, but the days were gorgeous. Such a beautiful country.

 
At 15/11/06 9:09 pm, Blogger Helena said...

I've chucked many a slice of bread to (at) the ducks there when my kiddies were wee. It's a gorgeous little place/palace. Even more so at sunset.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home