Friday, November 23, 2007

Something For The Weekend 33

Dear Dave,

I guess you’re eager to hear all about how The Signals rocked their socks off to a sell-out crowd in a Cavern-like venue in Edinburgh on a wet and miserable Monday night in the middle of November? Yeah, me too. Let’s just say that we played good (three drunk Americans were kind enough to comment, “You guys rock”) but the crowd was somewhat less than “sell-out”. Moving on…

…and talking of miserable, I was in Yorkshire this week… zzzzzzzzzz… although watching England get beat in a bar full of English people was kinda fun.

Other than that… um… nothing… but of course I’m looking forward to seeing you in the pub tonight. And if you’re concerned that there are only a limited number of shopping days left till we humbly celebrate the birth of Christ in a restrained and respectful manner and you’re still wondering what to get me, I’d be very happy with this thank you very much.

Cheers, Edge

4 Comments:

At 23/11/07 7:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool t-shirt! Yeah, Monday was too miserable for Blousie and I to venture out. And it was my bed time. Apologies. Likewise, looking forward to catching up this evening over a few beers and some indoor golf. Should be interesting...

Cheers dude,

Dave

 
At 24/11/07 1:20 pm, Blogger Donald said...

Soaps,
100% audience satisfaction & participation - that does indeed ROCK!!

In am informed from a reliable source that " The bass drum was f**n' loud as f**k" & this was the major contribution to "The Sensational Signals Super Rock Sound"©

Like totally rock on dude.

DC

 
At 26/11/07 3:05 pm, Blogger BlogHer said...

Hello Neil,

What has happened to the MPH banner on the top right of our blogs and can we get them back? I had one also. Back in June 2005, you wrote:

"So much so that sharp eyed readers will have noticed the “Make Poverty History” (MPH) banner that now appears in the top right hand corner of this web page."

I've searched the one.org site and cannot find the banner now.

Thank you for your reply.

Clarice

 
At 5/12/07 5:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you sent home the email I sent you at work today - if not here's the link http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1158399798
It's funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home